Last updated on March 5th, 2017
This is a page inspired by Derek Sivers. Thank you Derek!
This update was 27th February 2017.
- I'm at home in Malaysia, learning everything I can about Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis by learning how my father lives with it. Also reading on any information source about IPF that I can get on hand. If you have one, do let me know.
- I'm revising my medical notes and running a revision tweet at @Med_Revise (Follow me to get some revision at no cost!). I am going by posting, changing the clinical rotation every week. I am very happy to have gain a handful of followers now. I hope I am providing some help. The connection I've made on Twitter were just amazing. I'll be dedicating a blog post to that soon!
- I am pinning revision material for medical students to my Pinterest boards - link in sidebar!
- Reading 'Black Box Thinking' by Matthew Syed.
- Reading on material on blogging, SEO, finding resources to kick start my blog posts.
- Providing virtual assistance to my client - good progress so far. Many more things to learn.